Copyright 2013. Daughterly Companions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Helpful Links - Senior Care Resources
Department of Aging
- PA Department of Aging http://www.aging.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
- Bucks County Area Agency of Aging http://www.buckscounty.org/government/HumanServices/AAA
- Montgomery County Aging and Adult Services http://www.montcopa.org/148/Aging-Adult-Services
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging: http://www.pcacares.org/
Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC) are a nationwide effort to take a seamless approach in the way we assist seniors and adults with disabilities who need help with activities of daily living. The ADRC in Pennsylvania is known as the Link.
- PA LINK TO AGING AND DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER TOLL FREE HELPLINE: 1-800-753-8827
Medicaid Waiver Program
- PA Department of Health and Human Services http://www.dhs.pa.gov/learnaboutdhs/waiverinformation/