Helpful Links - Senior Care Resources
- PA Department of Aging http://www.aging.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
- Bucks County Area Agency of Aging http://www.buckscounty.org/government/HumanServices/AAA
- Montgomery County Aging and Adult Services http://www.montcopa.org/148/Aging-Adult-Services
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging: http://www.pcacares.org/
Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC) are a nationwide effort to take a seamless approach in the way we assist seniors and adults with disabilities who need help with activities of daily living. The ADRC in Pennsylvania is known as the Link.
PA LINK TO AGING AND DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER TOLL FREE HELPLINE:
- PA Department of Health and Human Services http://www.dhs.pa.gov/learnaboutdhs/waiverinformation/