Funding & Payment Option
Paying for Home Care-Option
Viatical Life Settlements
- A viatical is a transaction where the owner of a life insurance policy sells his interest as the insured to a viatical settlement company. The viatical life settlement company makes a cash payment to the insured in exchange for ownership and beneficiary of the life insurance policy.
- Depending on the amount of equity you or your loved one has in their home, a reverse mortgage may be an option for securing funds to pay for long term care. Please be sure to investigate this option carefully. If not managed properly, it could lead to the depletion of needed assets.
Veterans Administration Benefits
- Long-term care costs can add up quickly. For veterans and the surviving spouses of veterans who need in-home care or are in a nursing home, help may be available.For additional information, visit: https://www.va.gov/geriatrics/guide/longtermcare/Paying_for_Long_Term_Care.asp
Long-Term Care Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance is designed to help pay for senior care at home or in a facility. We will work directly with your long-term care insurance carrier to set up and manage billing and payments.
- We invoice weekly via email or postal mail. Payments can be made via check or by credit card (Visa, Master card, Discover). We also offer the option of auto-payments where your bill is automatically paid from the credit card provided.